Comprehensive Consultation Psychological Services, P.C.Click Here to Get More Info
114-20 Queens Blvd. Suite CS 2
180 E. 79th St. Suite 1C
- Categories: ADHD, Autism, Developmental Disorders, Doctors & Treatment Providers, Emotional & Socialization Disorders, Kids' Health, Learning Disabilities & Dyslexia, Mental Health & Depression, Mental Health: Special Needs, Physical Disabilities, Special Education , Special Needs Schools, Speech Therapy, Therapy & Counselors
WE ACCEPT MOST HEALTH INSURANCES
(BCBS, GHI, MagnaCare, UHC, Oxford, Cigna)
Who we are:
Comprehensive Consultation Psychological Services, P.C. is a group of school and neuro-psychologists, who diagnose and assess a variety of conditions in children and adults. We perform psychological, educational, neuropsychological, speech and language and psychiatric evaluations to help you understand your child’s strengths and weaknesses, and plan for their educational success and emotional wellbeing.
Our director, Dr. Sanam Hafeez, is a highly sought after expert in the field of learning and neuropsychology, and a faculty at Columbia University. She is a regular medical guest and expert contributor to the CBS news shows, Dr. Oz Show, Nancy Grace, Fox and Friends, WebMD, Yahoo! Health and Parenting, Glamour, Women’s Health Magazine and more.
Who we help:
Children and Adults with:
Learning disabilities (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, nonverbal)
Autism Spectrum Disorders (Asperger’s, Autism, PDD)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
Memory and Processing Deficits
Developmental Disorders (Speech delay, motor and adaptive delays)
Depression, anxiety, behavioral issues, mood disorders, etc
How we help:
- Classroom and standardized test accommodations (504 and IEPs)
- Extended time and separate location on City Wide, Common Core, SATs, LSATs, GREs, Entrance Exams
- Instructional Remediation for dyslexia and learning disorders (TRIED)
- Disability and workplace accommodations
- Forensic (Injury, Custody, and Immigration) cases
BACK TO SCHOOL
Comprehensive Consultation Psychological Services, P.C. is a group of school and neuro-psychologists, who diagnose and assess a variety of conditions in children and adults. We perform neuropsychological, educational, speech, and language and psychiatric evaluations to help you understand your child’s strengths and weaknesses, and plan for their educational success and emotional well-being. Who we help: Children and adults with: learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD/ADD), memory and processing deficits, developmental disorders (speech delay, motor and adaptive delays), depression, anxiety, behavioral issues, and mood disorders.
Interested in learning more about this business
Submit your contact information to get more info from the business above.